Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

New Ducati Owner

Ontario & Quebec
1 post • Page 1 of 1

New Ducati Owner

Postby NewfyDuc » Fri May 30, 2014 7:53 am

Hey guys, new Ducati owner here. Like to introduce myself. From Goose Bay, Labrador. Been riding since childhood, my old man owned a Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Polaris dealership my whole life, recently retired. A lot of snomobile riding back then, and dirtbike. Moved to Ottawa early 2000's, not exactly snomobile country, living in the city. So i got into motorcycles. Bought a 2000 Yamaha R6, rode the crap out of it, loved it. Picked up a 2007 R6 from my old man in 2008. Then i got into cruising with my old man, and we have been riding together every since, trips down to Nashville, Blueridge, Deals gap numerous times. Sturgis in 2012, all on a 2008 HD Crossbones, uncomfortable as hell though lol. Thats when i got introduced to Victory, and fell in love with the Hardball. Sold the Bones and bought a leftover 2012 Hardball, and loved it. We rode out to Mount Washington last year, but haven't done any big trips, and i found the bike big for cruising back and forth to work, and the little rides i did around the area with the missus. Plus, i still had my R6, plus my Dad's 2010 CVO street glide, all in a one car garage, along with the wife's car lol. Paying insurance on two bikes, one which i rarely rode anymore (R6), i decided that I wanted something that can be best of both worlds, and i've always loved the Diavel, every since i first laid eyes on it in 2011. So i decided to trade in two bikes for the one, a leftover 2013 Diavel Strada. Can't say im disappointed, this thing rocks! Anyway, a bit of a long intro, but glad to be here. Hope to maybe see some of you out of the roads!
4 wheels move the body
2 wheels move the soul

2013 Diavel Strada
2010 HD Street Glide CVO
NewfyDuc

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Central Region