Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

Nominations

Post articles of general interest to docc members.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Nominations

Postby fmcd92 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:07 am

Nomination forms were sent out by emails but thanks to spam settings and any number of other factors not every member actually seems aware of these notifications.

Since we're obligeed and duty-bound to choose our next DOCC executive beginning with the elected Board, please contact anyone who has contact details listed over there on the Contact Us or the Executives pages under About up there top of page.

Give 'em a nudge and we'll send you the info page/form. Contact me, Stewart Anderson or Don Morse.

Nominations close 18 October.

Thanks and best of good things,

Francis McDermott
We do classic/vintage/2v Ducati
KTM

The Motofarm
fmcd92

Re: Nominations

Postby Mike Heggarty » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:53 pm

Hi Fran,
I care about the club and would like to get involved at the exec level. I may have missed the cut off, Mark Lussier informed me tonight, but would still like to throw my hat in for an exec role. I do have club experience as a 20 yr participant, tech inspector, track marshal & best party award recipient @Gratten years ago.
I think my team of volunteers did a great job promoting/providing the dinner & party for the first ever GB event as well...Everyone had a great time & had fun. The weekend was a success.
My life has been complicated this year due to family issues... Happy to say my Dad passed his driver exam today @age 87...but I've had other issues to deal with.
The DOCC has slipped my mind..re cut off dates but I would still like to apply for an Exec Position if still available. Jen, says I haven't paid this years membership. She's is correct. I think I've paid dues since 95-96 so I have history and will pay if there is a reason. If the treasurers position is available I would be interested & I do have training in accounting and spread sheets.
Cheers & good luck with the election.
m
Mike Heggarty

Postby fmcd92 » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 am

We do classic/vintage/2v Ducati
KTM

The Motofarm
fmcd92

Postby Mike Heggarty » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Thanks for your response Fran.
I'll renew my embership @ the TO show and hopefully get out to at least the DOCC CTMP event if it's
on next yr's roster. Hopefully by then I'll have a pair of vicious Panta's to try out.
Take care & see you all at the AGM in January ? .
Cheers
Mh
Mike Heggarty

Postby old red dog » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:03 pm

good news Mike ! Can you , will you make it to Calibogie ? Great track ! GM
old red dog

5 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to general interest topics