Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

Greg Rammel

Post articles of general interest to docc members.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Greg Rammel

Postby ERIC SUMMERS » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:31 am

Hello All,
We are saddened by the passing of Greg Rammel this weekend, of a heart attack, at his cottage, this weekend. I always enjoyed time in Greg's company .
Eric.
ERIC SUMMERS

Re: Greg Rammel

Postby steve696 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:22 pm

I met Gregg back in '98 or '99. At the time I lived in East Lansing, MI and sometimes hung around GT Motors. I didn't know much about Ducatis back then...I rode a Ural in those days! :lol: Larry was looking for help hauling his wares to the Grattan Rally--I didn't have anything better to do that weekend so I volunteered. He introduced me to a bunch of people that weekend including Gregg. After that, I never missed a Grattan Rally until they ended (2006 maybe?). I made a lot of good friends through DOCC, even though I fell away from the club around 2007 or 2008. After I lapsed from the DOCC, I kept in touch with Gregg through occasional attendance his regular Tuesday night gatherings. I wish I had gone to them more often :(.

Anyway, all this is a long preamble to letting the club know that I bought his house--so it will stay in the circle of the DOCC. I'm still in the process of moving in, and hope to be a good steward for the property. Feel free to stop by any Tuesday night.

-Steve Gross (#696)
steve696

2 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to general interest topics