Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

MT Motorsport

Ontario & Quebec
1 post • Page 1 of 1

MT Motorsport

Postby MTMotorsport » Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks to Dan's (admin) permission I would like to introduce myself. My name is Tim and along with my business partner, Matt, we have started a new business. Our business is called MT Motorsport and we are located in Richmond Hill, Ontario. Both of us have worked in the motorcycle/automotive industry for a number of years. I am not here to make a sales pitch, but rather to introduce ourselves so you guys can find out who we are, where we are, and what we do.

Aside from general repair,maintenance,engine building, and race set up for Ducati's I believe we have a particular skill that sets apart from other local shops. Our forte is engine management. We have the tools to burn custom ecu chips for the 748,916, 996. We also have experience using complete standalone systems such as Microtech, Nemesis, and Mircosquirt for the 848,998,1098,1198. With proper engine management, any additional engine modifications over the stock engine can be dialed in 100% to maximize performance.

All testing and tuning is performed on a Mustang Eddy Current Dyno in order to tune every parameter within your ecu.

I have not confirmed which day we will be attending the DOCC Mosport Festival but keep your eye out for us. We will likely be present on Saturday (the 28th) but if anything were to change we will be there for the Sunday instead.

Feel free to check out our website to take a look at a few projects we are working on.

Kind Regards,

Tim
www.mtmotorsport.ca
MTMotorsport

1 post • Page 1 of 1

Return to Central Region