Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

beINSPORTS TV - Motorcycle Racing

Post articles of general interest to docc members.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

beINSPORTS TV - Motorcycle Racing

Postby Montfort » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:06 pm

Just noticed today that here in Ontario, and perhaps elsewhere, Bell TV has picked up beINSPORTS TV. Tomorrow, Friday 7th, on HD channel 1412 at 5pm and 6pm the 2014 WSB Races 1 and 2 from Phillip Island are scheduled. Understand Bell is probably dropping SPEED in May. beINSPORTS could be their make up. Dave
1995 916
2013 1199R
(22)
Montfort

Re: beINSPORTS TV - Motorcycle Racing

Postby Slickracer34 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:16 pm

It is great to see WSBK again but after May 6 BeIn Sport is going to cost $15 a month. I guess they have us over a barrel since we are going to lose MotoGP once Speed is gone. I have emailed Dorna and they have a deal in place with RDS but no other sports channel seems interested. I have emailed TSN and Sportsnet relentlessly to reach a deal with Dorna and show MotoGP and they won't even answer me. I suggest all motorcycle racing fans do the same to show them that there are fans here in Canada that want to watch MotoGP!
Slickracer34

Postby Slickracer34 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:21 pm

This will be the second time I try to reply to this post since my last reply must not have been approved. BeIn Sport after May 6 will cost $15 a month since it is a specialty channel!! Obviously Bell knows they have us over a barrel since they're dropping Speed along with MotoGP coverage on May 1st! I've contacted Dorna and they have a deal in place with RDS but no other Canadian sports channel will broadcast their races. I have emailed TSN and Sportsnet relentlessly to strike a deal with Dorna and they won't dignify me with a reply. I suggest all Canadian motorcycle racing fans do the same to show them that there are fans in Canada that want to watch those races and don't care about poker and bowling!!

Randy
Slickracer34

Postby convict » Sat May 10, 2014 4:14 pm

right now we are getting for free in halifax on east link digital cable at 425. woohoo
convict

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to general interest topics