Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

[BLOG] Make you opinion count on the next club shirt.

Post articles of general interest to docc members.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Postby Paul Barlow » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:23 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

YOU CAN'T PLEASE ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME?
But to try and please the majority this year we are going to vote on a shirt.  In order that I can get the order placed in time to get them for Mosport voting is only open until midnight Thursday May 1'st.

If you don't like any of them well tough.... oh wait you're the customer and the customer is always right.  So...if you don't like any of them we apologize, will try to do better....and eagerly await your design submissions for next year!  Please be nice in any comments, I cry easily.

Lastly if you like the ruffled shirt to the right...ask Chris LaPrade if you can borrow his.

Paul ( DOCC # 11)

THE TECHNICAL ( SORT OF ) DETAILS
Those of you with one or remember it we are hopefully going to use a Coolmax type sport shirt similar to the white"Deliusion shirt of a few years ago. And you can have any colour as long as it's black. If you are considering actually going to buy a shirt ( or even if your not ) please select a size as it will help immensely when deciding what to order now and in the future.
OH ..AND REMEMBER TO CLICK THE VOTE BUTTONS AFTER CHOOSING.

[polldaddy poll=7999937]
[polldaddy poll=8000557]
Paul
DOCC#11
DOCC Web And Regalia Coordinator
Paul Barlow
Site Admin

Postby Chris LaPrade » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:30 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

YOU CAN'T PLEASE ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIME
But to try and please the majority this year we are going to vote on a shirt.  In order that I can get the order placed in time to get them for Mosport voting is only open until midnight Thursday May 1'st.

If you don't like any of them well tough.... oh wait you're the customer and the customer is always right.  So...if you don't like any of them we apologize, will try to do better....and eagerly await your design submissions for next year!  Please be nice in any comments, I cry easily.

Lastly if you like the ruffled shirt to the right...ask Chris LaPrade if you can borrow his.

Paul ( DOCC # 11)

THE TECHNICAL ( SORT OF ) DETAILS
Those of you with one or remember it we are hopefully going to use a Coolmax type sport shirt similar to the white"Deliusion shirt of a few years ago. And you can have any colour as long as it's black. If you are considering actually going to buy a shirt ( or even if your not ) please select a size as it will help immensely when deciding what to order now and in the future.
OH ..AND REMEMBER TO CLICK THE VOTE BUTTONS AFTER CHOOSING.

[polldaddy poll=7999937]
[polldaddy poll=8000557]
Never lost, just out riding...
Chris
Chris LaPrade

Re: [BLOG] Make you opinion count on the next club shirt.

Postby The Goochman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:55 pm

I like number 4 as well, but I would prefer to see a better rendition of the Canadian flag. It would make it stand out better. This would be my shirt of choice when attending events in the US.

Number 3 tickles my fancy as an owner of both bevel and belts. It is certainly good for a laugh and a good conversation starter.

I might just have to by both shirts if you make them.

Nice work Paul!

Dave G
Dave Gooch
aka The Goochman
The Goochman

Postby Chris LaPrade » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:23 pm

I think the flag as the back drop is perfect myself... and yes agree with the other shirt as well, but does not represent the club well... a fun "T" for sure..
Never lost, just out riding...
Chris
Chris LaPrade

Postby ERIC SUMMERS » Wed May 21, 2014 12:59 pm

Hello Paul
What are the possibilities of producing the Track Daze image shown on the first page of the forum as both a poster and a T shirt ? I believe this would be a good seller.
Tnxs. Eric
ERIC SUMMERS

Postby ERIC SUMMERS » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:16 am

Hello Paul,
Did not realize that you were way ahead of me on the posters.Just bought a set .These posters are great thanks for producing great regalia.just the promotional item the Club needs.
Tnxs. Eric
ERIC SUMMERS

Postby Paul Barlow » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Hi Eric,

Your very welcome, but the thanks for the posters has to go to the new media guy Mr. Brad Monk....Brad stand up and take a bow.

Paul
Paul
DOCC#11
DOCC Web And Regalia Coordinator
Paul Barlow
Site Admin

Postby ERIC SUMMERS » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:48 am

Hello All,
Way to go Brad great job,give us more! In case it is of interest to anyone purchasing the posters,Walmart sells a very thin edged plastic black rimmed frame with glass not plastic,glass pops out no assembly required, at a reasonable price in Canada of $5.00 each. They are in a 11"x17" size (require slight trimming of the poster),their part # GLM3841217S, so for $40.00 bucks you end up with a great set of framed D.O.C.C. posters suitable for hanging in the garage ,bathroom ,over your side of the bed, in the bed ,whatever turns you on! Great job guys much appreciated.

Tnxs. Eric
ERIC SUMMERS

Postby robb916998 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:21 pm

Personally I will stick with my 1199 superlegger photo above my bed .

With all her clothes off !!! I like it when you wear magnesium and titanium at the same time and beg to be ridden hard .

Sorry !! im getting sleepy now
hi
robb916998

9 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to general interest topics