Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

Introducing myself

Ontario & Quebec
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Introducing myself

Postby Streetsurfer » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi to the Ducatisti community, new user here!

I have been riding Ducati for 3½ years now and what a life changing experience.
What can I say I love the twins ! I had an RC51 for 4 years (and waiting on the next Vtwin generation from Honda).
My actual ride is the Sport Classic 1000s. If someone can help me/tell me how to post pics, I'll gladly share it.

Thanks
Streetsurfer

Re: Introducing myself

Postby OneWheelDrive » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:22 pm

Welcome aboard. It's always nice to have people join us in our passion for Ducati. Makes the rest of us believe that we are not all out of our minds.

You cannot post pictures directly to the site. Use one of the many sites online such as Flickr, photobucket or imageshack and post you pictures there.

At the top of the input screen for your messages, you will see a button marked Img. Click on it
then copy&paste the URL for your picture in between the IMG /IMG tags that are displayed in your note.
To find the URL for your image display the picture from whatever site you have chosen, then you should be able to right-click on the image and select Properties. The URL will be listed.

While you are at it, why not update your location so people know where you are located. A town/city is sufficient.
John R.
DOCC #42
OneWheelDrive

Postby darnold » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:16 pm

With this new version of the message board you can upload your photos. John's method will work as well if you find a place to host the images yourself.

To upload an image just use the "Upload attachment" tab and browse your drive for the image. Remember to size your images so that they download faster.

-dan
Attachments
calabogie08.jpg
(314.34 KiB) Downloaded 434 times
darnold

Postby Streetsurfer » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I'll try whatever works to post pictures.
And, I am from Montreal, 514 area :wink:
Streetsurfer

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to Central Region