Ducati Owners Club Of Canada

Qatar MotoGP

Post articles of general interest to docc members.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Qatar MotoGP

Postby gdesmo » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Rossi on the Yamaha wins and Our beloved DUCATI'S are 2nd and third on the podium ! I'd say that's a great start to the season, 1st podiums for a few years. Love it and shows some great hope for the season. :P :mrgreen:
gdesmo

Re: Qatar MotoGP

Postby Aran » Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:29 pm

Does anyone other than gdesmo watch racing? I would have thought a first and a second in the WSBK races from Aragon and another second in MotoGP from COTA would have had us planning a parade! These are good times for the Ducati racing programs. With continued development Ducati could be in with a shot at the MotoGP title. Happy days. So to everyone who bought a bike in the past few years, take some pleasure knowing that a little bit of your hard earned money helped put those bikes up front. And if you didn't buy a bike recently but did buy a Ducati beach towel or a Ducati colouring book, you too can bask in the race teams' reflected glory. :lol:
Aran

Postby paul w » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:05 pm

Another great finish for Dovisioso but you have to route for the old guy. What a great chase down.
paul w

Postby Steinke » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 pm

What a race. When I first turned it on I saw Rossi in 3rd row position 8 and thought it would be a challenge for him to make the podium.
Watching him move up the field was pretty sweet and then go after Marquez for the win - just amazing. Good for him. Would be nice for Rossi to take another crown as his career winds down.
Steinke

4 posts • Page 1 of 1

Return to general interest topics